Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Runway Report: Dice Kayek Spring 2016 Couture

 I love discovering new talent during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week and this season I really fell in love with Dice Kayek. Creative director Ece Ege experiment with tailoring and volume this season and I can imagine that a bevy of couture loving ladies like Janelle Monae, Solange Knowles, Lady Gaga, Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks and Rita Ora would love to get their hands on this collection. I think that this is one of the couture brands that we need to watch. Dice Kayek has the potential to make it on the red carpets at some of the chic art type of events that these type of ladies attend. My favorite is the navy full skirted dress with the blouse top and green leaf detail and I can picture Bollywood superstar Sonam Kapoor rocking this dress on the red carpet.
Dice Kayek Spring 2016 Couture 
I have been pinning all the collections on my Pinterest page with my immediate wishes of who I would die to see wearing these stunning couture creations, so to get more of an idea of who I want to wear what from the collections I would head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment