Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Runway Report: Ralph & Russo Spring 2016 Couture

If you enjoy the over the top glamour of Haute Couture then you would need to look no further than the Ralph & Russo Spring 2016 Couture collection to satisfy your thirst for all things glamorous. I continue to be blown away by the beauty that Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo drape, sculpt, and embroider to send down the runway. I am sure that onlookers, that included Uma Thurman, Rita Ora,, and L'Oreal Paris spokesmodel and Thai actress Ayara A. Hargate, were just as mesmerized by these absolutely stunning creations as I was watching the video (and probably even more that I was.) These are the types of look that get me excited for the big platforms for red carpet fashion like the Grammy's, Oscars, the Met Ball, and the Cannes Film Festival; where I am sure that these gowns will pop up. My favorite look from the collection wast a peplum bodice caped gown with a fitted silhouette floral embroidery and a midnight blue silk lining on the cape (the top center) which I can totally picture on Aishwayra Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Fan Bingbing or Eva Longoria on the red carpet at the Palais de Festivals at the Cannes Film Festival. I can picture this collection on the backs of some of the most glamorous women in the world like Nieves Alvarez, Kate Bosworth, Angelina Jolie, Amal Clooney, Kirsten Dunst, Charlize Theron, Beyonce, Carina Lau, Blake Lively, Helen Mirren, Jourdan Dunn, Emma Stone, Olga Kurylenko, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lily James, all of the rest of the beautiful women I have previously mentioned like Sonam, Fan, and Uma as well a host of other red carpet stunners. This collection will undoubtedly be all over Cannes and I can not wait!

I have been pinning all the collections on my Pinterest page with my immediate wishes of who I would die to see wearing these stunning couture creations, so to get more of an idea of who I want to wear what from the collections I would head over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment