Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Runway Report: Pringle of Scotland Fall 2016 Menswear

I just happened to check out the Pringle of Scotland Fall 2016 Menswear collection because I was trying to get rid of the notification bubble on my Vogue Runway app on my phone. I was really happy that I did because I think that this collection perfectly embodies my personal style in how I like to dress for more relaxed occasions in the winter. I am the person that gets all dressed up to go to the mall or to lunch with my friends and I would kill to have some of the items in this collection, like the black leather jacket with white Mongolian fur on the collar and cuffs. I think that this collection almost blurs gender lines but eers on the side of masculinity. The Pringle of Scotland womenswear collections have never captured my interest so I never really checked into their menswear and now I am excited to discover a new brand to watch and covet.
Pringle of Scotland Fall 2016 Menswear

No comments:

Post a Comment