Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

You Better Werk: Brie Larson in Atelier Versace at the SAG Awards

 So the SAG Awards were last night in Hollywood and I was honestly bored by most of the red carpet so there will be no Top 10 list from this event. Instead I am going to introduce a new red carpet fashion post called "You Better Werk." Last night when the E! Live From The Red Carpet cameras cut to Brie Larson getting out out of her car I let out a little squeal because she was wearing one of my favorite looks from the sporty Atelier Versace Spring 2016 Couture collection, which walked the runway just a week ago. I was expecting to Brie to wear something very pretty but this was just a major unexpected WOW moment for me.
 What I really loved aside from the modern glamour of this is that Brie looked so shining and confident wearing it especially when she was holding her award (which almost matched the dress!) I was not a huge fan of Brie's going into Awards Season but she has consistently shown me that she is one that I should take seriously on the red carpet and her looks are proving that. She keeps building on the success of her last look and I am already trying to figure out what I would love to see her in at the Academy Awards!
What really made this look were all of the little details that were infuses from her custom dyed Roger Vivier silver satin sandals, Jacob & Co. diamonds, an unseen except on Instagram quirky Anya Hindmarch clutch, as well as the details on the dress like the orange safety strap and Swarovski crystal rope detailing all made this look one that I will definitely be remembering come Best Dressed of the Year time.

No comments:

Post a Comment