Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

You Better Werk!: Kiernan Shipka in Erdem at the SAG Awards

Mad Men star Kiernan Shipka was one of the few that I was really looking forward to seeing on the red carpet at the SAG Awards last night, and she did not disappoint. I was blown away by her custom purple Erdem strapless silk corseted gown. Kiernan always knows how to rock the red carpet and with her very first full length gown I just love the vibe of effortless relaxed high glam that she is exuding here. From the gown which could have gone very high glam paired with the windswept hair and very basic makeup just reminded me why she is such a style star at such a young age. She really did werk the red carpet and gave us something so chic and elegant. She is someone that I would love my my nieces to look up to style wise as she knows how to dress in high fashion while still keeping it age appropriate. She will be around for a long time to come and she just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment