Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 10

This is the first Oscars in recent years where Jessica Chastain won't be on the main stage red carpet as either a nominee or presenter so I will be intrigued to see if she will step out for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. If she does I would love to see Jessica step out in this navy Schiaparelli Spring 2016 Couture asymmetrical organza gown gown. I do have the slightest reservations that these organza Schiaparelli Spring 2016 Couture gowns will all end up like the disastrous look that January Jones wore for the SAG Awards, but I believe that this gown on Jessica would look simply elegant. I think a chic simple pulled back hairstyle, diamond drop earrings, and a pair of navy peep toe pumps would be the perfect styling to ensure that Jessica has a beautiful moment on the Vanity Fair red carpet.
If Marion Cotillard steps out on the Vanity Fair Oscar Party red carpet there is a big question one must ask, will she wear Dior? Marion usually saves Dior for her big red carpet appearances and I wonder that since she isn't nominated or presenting at the Oscars if she would continue to shun Dior on the Vanity Fair red carpet. I am hoping that is the case and the French beauty selects this white Ralph & Russo Spring 2016 Couture fitted cocktail dress with floral embroidered voluminous sleeves. I tend to enjoy Marion's more avant garde fashion choices and this is definitely a very chic avant garde style. Marion wears clothes so well that I am hoping that she gets her hands on this stunning creation. Keeping the styling simple with a pair of silver Christian Dior pumps and a pair of Dior Fine Jewelry drop earrings (so she can still represent her brand on the red carpet) as well as a chic updo and a red lip would ensure that Marion is a bright star on the Vanity Fair red carpet.
Naomi Watts is one that either looks incredibly perfect for is a little to disheveled for my taste. I am hoping that if Naomi steps out on Oscar night that she is as glamorous as ever. I would love to see Naomi walk the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing this amazing mauve Armani Prive Spring 2016 Couture tiered crystal embroidered dress, which gives distinct flapper vibes. I think that this classically pretty dress would be the most amazing choice for Naomi to make as when she wears Armani she almost always shuts the red carpet down. A navy satin clutch, simple silver sandals, diamond drop earrings, & classic beauty would ensure that Naomi has the perfect red carpet moment.
Last year Solange Knowles was out on Oscar night and there wasn't a single look of hers that I actually liked seeing her wearing. I am usually such a hug fan of Solange's style so it was a big shocked that I didn't like either of her red carpet looks at last years Oscars and Vanity Fair Party. I think for next Sunday's Vanity Fair party I would love to see Solange wearing this amazing Christian Dior Spring 2016 Couture ensemble which includes a yellow flamenco ruffle long sleeve cold shoulder embroidered blouse and black and white fitted embroidered pants. Solange is one of the few women who I would love to see wearing pants on Oscar night and this is perfect. A pair of simple black pumps and her signature afro would finish this look perfectly for Solange.
Zendaya is another star who I am sure we will see on Oscar night as she also has never met a red carpet that she didn't like. The focus of Zendaya last year was all about her dreadlocks, and at the Grammy's it was all about her mullet. I am hoping that if she steps out on Oscar night it is about how fabulous she looks. I would love to see Zendaya wearing this purple Haney Fall 2016 RTW sexy cutout gown with a jeweled halter. I get some major Cavalli vibes form this look and I think it is the perfect style look for the music star on the Vanity Fair red carpet. A gold clutch, a pair of gold sandals, with her knew blonde bowl cut and a smokey eye would be the perfect finishing touches for this look, and for Zendaya on the Vanity Fair red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment