Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Perfect Plus One: Amal Clooney in Giambattista Valli Couture at the "Hail, Caasar!" LA Premeire

Last night in LA was the premiere of "Hail, Caesar!"and while glamizon stars like Scarlett Johansson and Tilda Swinton skipped the red carpet there was no lack of glamour thanks to the plus one's Jenna Dewan Tatum (who wore Ralph & Russo Fall 2015 Couture) and Amal Clooney. Amal showed my why I named her the Best Plus One in my End of the Year Awards wearing a cute, fun, & flirty Giambattista Valli Haute Couture cocktail dress to stand by her husband George on his big night. On most I would say that this dress would be more suited to the younger stars like Emma Stone or Natalie Portman but I think that Amal takes the twee out of this look and just gives me pure sophistication. George is lucky to have such a perfect woman as his wife. Amal shows women that you can be confident, beautiful, stylish, powerful, and smart all at the same time and I think that is part of her draw for me. I love a stylish powerful woman and Amal embodies that idea perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment