Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

You Better Werk: Rihanna in Marc Jacobs at the MusiCares Person of the Year Gala

Rihanna has been killing it recently and her appearance during the 2016 MusiCares Person of the Year Gala honoring Lionel Richie was no different. Rihanna wore a stunning gown from the Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 RTW collection, giving us my favorite look from the collection off the runway (it surpasses Kerry Washington at the Emmy Awards which landed on my Best Dressed of the Year list last year.) This red and white embroidered sheer gown was a perfect look for a stage performance and Rihanna killed it. She paired the gown with a pair of red and white pointed toe sneakers from her debut Fenty x Puma collection. On anyone else I would have loathed that styling but Rihanna makes it all work. I was already very excited to see what she will wear when she takes to the red carpet at the Grammy Awards and this just makes me even more eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment