Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish Lists Part 8

Continuing on with my week of Oscar parties wishes today kicking off with Dita Von Teese. I am always interested to see what the stunning burlesque queen will wear on the red carpet. I am hoping that Dita will make an appearance at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party wearing this amazing black Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2015 Couture cocktail dress. This cocktail dress would make for an amazing red carpet moment on Dita with her stunning vintage beauty. I can picture Dita working the red carpet with her vintage inspired curls, signature red lip, the runways black fur pom-pom Christian Louboutin pumps, and a pair of diamond cluster earrings would ensure that this is an amazing r ed carpet moment for Dita.
I am really hoping that Gwen Stefani is going to make an appearance on Oscar night. Years ago Gwen made it through many red carpet moments on Oscar night wearing some of the best designers like Chanel Couture and Vera Wang. For this year's Vanity Fair Oscar Party I would love to see Gwen wearing this amazing fuchsia ombre Marchesa Spring 2016 RTW gown features a bird and botanical threadwork embroidered bodice with a tea length satin faced organza tiered skirt. When Gwen goes avant garde glamour on the red carpet I always fall head over heels in love with her look. I would finish this look off with a pair of black peep toe pumps, a black clutch, chic updo, red lip, and diamond cluster earrings to ensure that Gwen has an amazing red carpet moment.
I am betting that Oscar night is going to be a big night for Lady Gaga. Gaga is nominated for Best Original Song and I am really hoping that she takes the prize home. After the big ceremony, where she will also perform that nominated song, I would love to see Gaga change into this amazing Stephane Rolland Spring 2016 Couture jumpsuit which features an amazing crystal neckline and a dramatic train. This type of look takes a certain personality to pull off and Gaga definitely has the presence to make this look work on the red carpet. I would finish this look off for Gaga with a pair of diamond cluster earrings, silver crystal Christian Louboutin 'Daffodile' platform pumps, old Hollywood waves, red lip, and a lined eye to just top off what I am hoping will be another perfect red carpet moment for Gaga on Oscar night.
Naomie Harris has been on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party the past two years and I am hoping that she will be back on the Hollywood red carpet next Sunday night. I would love to see Naomi wearing this amazing Balmain Pre-Fall 2016 navy velvet gown with lace cut-out details. This look is a perfect red carpet moment waiting to happen. Like I said in a recent post, this Balmain collection has been my favorite from the brand in a very long time and I bet that we will see at least one look from the collection on the red carpet on Oscar night. Style this look with a navy Edie Parker clutch, navy peep toe pumps, old Hollywood waves, and a red lip would ensure that Naomie slays the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
While she might be over in Europe on the fashion show circuit but I would love to see Olivia Palermo out in full force on the Vanity Fair Oscar Party red carpet. The fashionista knows how to work some amazing avant garde lady like looks on the red carpet. I would love to see Olivia wearing this yellow Sachin + Babi Pre-Fall 2016 high low bow accented floral embroidered gown on this red carpet. As the queen of red carpet accessorizing and I could picture Olivia pairing this gown with a yellow feathered clutch & gold sandals to just take this look over the top for an Oscar night red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment