Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Runay Report: Victoria Beckham Fall 2016 RTW

It has been seasons since I have truly LOVED a Victoria Beckham collection but yesterday she presented the most amazing collection for Fall 2016 RTW. After a few seasons of looser fits Victoria Beckham returned to her prime with lots of fitted looks and stunning corsets. This collection meshed masculinity and femininity so extremely well that it was hard to decipher in spots where that masculine inspiration stopped and femininity began. Plaid tweed and bold stripes stayed as a constant theme through the whole collection and made for what will undoubtedly a plethora of stunning red carpet moments. The look that I am most looking forward to seeing on the red carpet is the camel and black striped asymmetrical a-line cocktail dress that I am praying Emilia Clarke gets her hands on. Dakota Johnson, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, Julianna Margulies, Rita Ora, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Lupita Nyong'o, Michelle Dockery, Gwyneth Paltrow, Keri Russell, Julianne Moore, Rihanna, and January Jones are all other lovely ladies that I would love to see bring this collection to life on the red carpet.
Victoria Beckham Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment