Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You Better Werk!: Saoirse Ronan in Laura Basci at the Oscar Nominees Luncheon

After saying that Saoirse Ronan had not given me a wow moment earlier today in my BAFTA Awards wish list, I finally have a moment that has me interested. Saoirse attended that Oscar Nominees Luncheon wearing a Laura Basci shorts suit in Hollywood yesterday and I have to say that this is the moment that I have been waiting for. Saoirse has been known for her edgy looks prior to this awards season and I have been missing that and this edgy school girl, menswear inspired look made me take notice of her again. I love that she keep very natural waves and paired the look with a pair of strappy black sandals. This has to be my favorite look from Saoirse in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment