Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

#Grammys 2016: Chrissy Teigan, Demi Lovato, Rihanna, & Selena Gomez Red Carpet Wish List

I am expecting that Chrissy Teigan is going to give me baby bump realness when she steps out on the red carpet on Monday at the Grammy Awards with her hubby John Legend, who is performing in a homage to Lionel Richie. Chrissy always looks fabulous when she is on John's arm and I am sure this will be no different. At the NAACP Image Awards Chrissy gave her bump a fitted gown to show it off and my choice for her for the Grammy's is a little more flowing. I would love to see Chrissy rocking this pink Naeem Khan Spring 2016 RTW gown rendered in silk charmeuse and features a column silhouette with a beaded embellished halter neckline. I think that this gown would just drape ever so elegantly over her baby bump and with that embellished halter neck Chrissy would have no need for any diamonds. I would finish this look off with a silver clutch, a pair of silver sandals, diamond stud earrings, a chic sleek updo, and a pink lip to ensure that this is a perfect red carpet look for Chrissy and her baby bump on the Grammy Awards red carpet.
I am not sure what to expect from Demi Lovato who will be attending the Grammy Awards on Monday night as a performer during the homage to Lionel Richie. I am basically checking all of Demi's standard music award show boxed by going short, sparkly and long sleeved with this camel Balmain Spring 2016 RTW cocktail dress. I am was not a fan of the Balmain Spring 2016 RTW collection and I kinda hope I am wrong that she will wear Balmain but I think out of any of the dresses from the collection that this would best fit Demi's style and not be garish on the red carpet. Since there is a whole lot going on with this dress I would keep the styling simple with just a pair of gold sandals and a red lip so that the styling doesn't conflict with the dress.
Rihanna is probably the person that I am most excited to see on the Grammy Awards red carpet on Monday night. She will be performing music off her just released album Anti, hopefully not that terrible song "Work." Last year RiRi walked the Grammy Awards red carpet in a pink Giambattista Valli Couture cupcake gown and I was not a fan. I am really hoping that the edgy songstress grabs up this Jean Paul Gaultier Couture ensemble which included a metal cage bustier, chiffon robe, and black tuxedo pants. As we all know Rihanna is not afraid to show off her breasts and with this look at least they would not be in direct view and I think that RiRi would rock this look like not many could. Finish the look with her new angular bob, a red lip, a diamond cuff bracelet, and a pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps and this would be a record look for the Grammy Awards red carpet.
Finally rounding out all of my Grammy Awards rec carpet wishes is this last wish for Selena Gomez. I have a bit of a suspicion that Selena is going to wear a Louis Vuitton look for the Grammy Awards but honestly I am hoping I am wrong because Selena and LV have not been a very good match. I would love to see Selena wearing this black Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall 2016 grommet embellished gown. This gown is sexy while still being very chic and sophisticated and I think that those are the looks that I tend to like the most from Selena. I don't expect her to go all Angelina Jolie with the gowns thigh high split, actually I would really prefer if she didn't, but I think that Selena would flash us just enough leg to show us how sexy she really is. Keep the styling sleek and sexy with a small black clutch, a pair of black Christian Louboutin sandals, a red lip, sleek pulled back hair, and modern diamond drop earrings to ensure that Selena has a red carpet hit on her hands

No comments:

Post a Comment