Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 1

Ladies and gentlemen strap yourselves in and prepare for the onslaught of two Oscar party wish lists a day for the next week. I am combining my wishes for the two biggest parties on Oscar night the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party and the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Kicking off my wishes is Academy Award nominee, and probable winner, Alicia Vikander. I am betting that she will wear a custom Louis Vuitton gown for the red carpet but I am also betting that she will change for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party after the ceremony. I picked this vintage floral print Alexander McQueen Spring 2016 one shoulder chiffon gown for Alicia because I can picture her wearing this gown as a relaxed look after the big red carpet. This look would be perfectly accessorized with a pair of gold sandals, red lip, Louis Vuitton fine jewelry drop earrings, & an Oscar statuette for the
Vanity Fair red carpet.
We will be seeing Allison Williams on the red carpet on Oscar night at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party where is is one of the event's many celebrity co-chairs. Allison is one of the lovely ladies of television that I adore seeing on the red carpet and I think that she will shut the red carpet down. I am almost expecting to see her in something custom from Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, or Altuzarra but I would fall over if she were to wear this amazing Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture sleeveless hand painted floral print ballgown. I have been wanting to see this gown on the red carpet and I think that Allison would be a vision in this gown on the Elton John party. A chic romantic updo, a pink lip, and gold pumps would finish this look off perfectly.
I usually adore seeing Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet and I am really hoping that the actress will be out on Oscar night at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. If she does I would love to see her wearing this pale pink Givenchy Spring 2016 Couture draped halter gown which features crocodile leather detailing along the side cutouts. I think that this gown is chic, modern, and elegant which is exactly what I think about when I think of Amanda's red carpet style. Keep this look chic with a pair of gold sandals, a diamond bracelet, & a sleek updo to ensure that Amanda has a winning red carpet look.
Amber Heard was a vision in custom Gucci at the Golden Globe Awards at the kick off of awards season and I am hoping to see her make the full round by attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Amber was part of the ensemble cast of The Danish Girl and has been making her rounds this season promoting the film as well as with her husband Johnny Depp. For Vanity Fair I would love to see Amber wearing this Miu Miu Pre-Fall 2016 draped gown with a beautiful print. I think that this is something that Amber would look absolutely stunning wearing, and it is something that I can picture her snatching this gown off the runway. A matching dark green satin clutch, a pair of gold pumps, a vintage inspired hairstyle, and a red lip will ensure that Amber had a killer moment on the red carpet.
One of the people that I am really hoping to see on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar party is Amy Adams. Amy always kills it on the red carpet and with three movies come out this year I am sure we will be seeing her on a lot of red carpets keeping up appearances. Last year Amy wore a strapless light blue Atelier Versace gown for the Vanity Fair party and I am hoping that she goes back to Versace again as she has had some of her best red carpet moments in the brand. I would love to see Amy wearing this strapless white Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Couture mermaid gown for this years Vanity Fair party as she really does work fitted classic looks really well and I think that the white gown would just look so ethereal on her, in a modern sexy way since that is the only way Versace knows how to do. Add a pop of color via a bold clutch, silver sandals, a statement diamond necklace, red lip, and old Hollywood waves to finish this look off perfectly for Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment