Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 11

5 more posts of Oscar party wishes and a post for the Costume Designers Guild Awards red carpet are all that stand between the main stage wishes. I am getting more and more excited as there are a gaggle of red carpets leading up to the Academy Awards next week and the ultra glam parties that follow. Dakota Johnson has been continuously getting better and better with her red carpet looks and I am hoping that she will step out on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party next Sunday. Dakota, and her stylist, have been picking amazing gowns for her red carpet appearances lately and I am intrigued to see what they would pick for the Vanity Fair party. I would love to see Dakota step out in this ultra sexy glam black Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2016 RTW long sleeve crystal embroidered gown which has a daring plunging neckline. I believe that this classic chic gown would be very high impact on Dakota who knows how to elevate a classic look. A black Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black satin sandals, a dazzling diamond necklace, a bold red lip, chic waves, and a pair of diamond studs would just ensure that Dakota has a sultry and glamorous look on the Vanity Fair red carpet.
Jessica Biel would be a fun person to see out on the red carpet on Oscar night with hubby Justin Timberlake, giving them an ultra glam date night while a sitter stays home with the baby. Jessica has been on very few red carpets since giving birth and I have not had a major wow moment, so I think that this opportunity would make for a great chance for her to redeem herself. I think that this black and blue Atelier Versace Spring 2016 Couture strapless embroidered mermaid gown would make for such a major red carpet moment for Jessica. Some of my favorite moments from Jessica in the past have come thanks to Versace and I think that this would be another. While I know some people are wanting to see this at the main event I think that this is something more in tune to an after party and I am really hoping that Jessica gets her hands on it.
After the year she had last year I am kind of expecting to see Lea Seydoux on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party next Sunday. Lea was jettisoned to international fame after her role as a Bond girl in Spectre, the latest installation of the James Bond franchise. Earlier this year Lea was announced as a face of Louis Vuitton and I let my heart sink. Her first look with the brand was a disaster, only Alicia Vikander has had continued success as a Louis Vuitton ambassador, so I am hoping since it is going to be Alicia's big night that Lea takes to the red carpet in another brand. I would love to see Lea in a custom Prada or Miu Miu gown or this amazing emerald green Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture fulled embellished gown with a 3/4 length sleeve. This is a regal red carpet moment waiting to happen and I think that Lea would punctuate that regality perfectly. A sleek hairstyle, a red lip, and diamond cluster earrings would finish this regal moment with ease.
I am interested to see what Nicole Kidman will wear on Oscar night. I am betting that she wears one look all night from the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party (which she is one of the events co-chairs) to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party after the ceremony. Nicole usually sticks to one look and I am hoping that it is something that I love. I think that soft dusty pink Gucci Pre-Fall 2016 puffy sleeve gown with bow detailing on the bodice and subtle print. I think it would take a woman with regal presence to make this gown work on the red carpet and Nicole has it, when she wants it. I think that this would make for a very old Hollywood moment as the gown evokes the styles of the 1940's, so I think a chic vintage inspired bob, fresh faced makeup, a gold clutch, pair of gold sandals, and yellow gold set diamond cluster earrings would ensure that Nicole has a great night on the red carpet.
Saoirse Ronan might be the nominated actress that I am most worried about when it comes to her Oscar night style. I think that the actress and Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue cover star will most likely go short for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. After a glam gown on the main stage I would love to see Saoirse wearing this black and silver Burberry Pre-Fall 2016 gown with beautiful beaded fringe gown on the red carpet at Vanity Fair. I think that this kind of relaxed modern flapper look would be a perfect look for an after party. Keep the styling along the lines of a modern flapper with a sleek ponytail, a smoky eye, black clutch, and a pair of simple black sandals and Saoirse would have an after party look worthy of an Oscar nominated actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment