Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

#Grammys 2016: Alicia Keys, Amber Heard, Lady Gaga, & Nicole Richie Red Carpet Wish List


Alicia Keys was on hand to help announce all of this year Grammy Awards nominees and that could translate into her presenting or attending the show on Monday night. Alicia has always been one that I find interesting to see on the red carpet because she usually goes very edgy or very glam and I would be intrigued to see what she will wear on the red carpet Monday. I would love to see Alicia wearing this light pink Givenchy Spring 2016 Couture halter neck gown with side cut-outs and open back. Julianne Moore wore a similar look from this collection in chartreuse sequins for the SAG Awards so the style of gown might not appeal to someone as it could go into a "Who Wore It Better" type of situation. I think that this classic ethereal style is perfect for Alicia. I would style her hair into a large braided bun, add a pair of Bulgari earrings which feature a some pink stones, a gold clutch, and a pair of gold sandals to ensure that Alicia has a beautiful red carpet moment at the Grammy's.
Amber Heard is most likely going to be attending the Grammy Awards on Monday night as the plus one of her husband and Grammy performer Johnny Depp. You read that right. Johnny Depp will be making his Grammy Awards debut with the other members of The Hollywood Vampires, Alice Cooper and Joe Perry. I am excited to see what Amber is going to wear on the red carpet at the Grammy's as she is so versatile. I picked this dark pink Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2016 Alta Moda long sleeve sequin floral pattern cocktail dress for Amber because I think that this is a chic fun look for a movie star to wear on the Grammy Awards red carpet as a guest of a performer. I would keep the look simple with chic waves, a black clutch, and a pair of black peep toe pumps to ensure that Amber dazzles on the red carpet on Monday night.
Lady Gaga has been announced to perform a tribute to the late David Bowie on the Grammy Awards telecast on Monday night and I am very excited to see what she is going to wear on the red carpet and for her performance. I have been loving Gaga's style recently and I don't think that she will let me down on Monday night. For the red carpet I would love to see Gaga wearing this Armani Spring 2016 Couture gown which features a sequin embellished tiered skirt and black lace bodice on illusion fabric to give a sexy and edgy yet vert glamorous look. Gaga has toned down her crazy antics and has made me quite love her style recently. This paired with old Hollywood waves, a pair of black pumps, Diamond drop earrings, and a red lip would make for a perfect glamorous Grammy Awards red carpet look. For her performance of a selection of David Bowie's greatest hits I would love to see Gaga wearing this hot pink Moschino Pre-Fall 2016 cartoonish suit, though it might be a little to similar to the Gucci suit that she wore to perform the National Anthem at Super Bowl 50. I think that this suit embodies the spirit of David Bowie's iconic style and would make for the perfect look for Gaga to wear to memorialize the late pop icon.
Finally I have a wish for Nicole Richie to wear a beautiful Reem Acra Spring 2016 RTW teal gown which features stunning floral embroidery as I bet she will be on the red carpet as her father Lionel Richie is going to be honored as the MusiCares person of the year and will have a tribute to his music performed during the Grammy Awards on Monday night. I think that this type of chic Indian inspired gown would look amazing on Nicole though she might not go for such a princess moment on a night where she is just attending as a guest. Finished with a gold clutch and a pair of gold sandals and I believe that this would be an absolutely beautiful red carpet moment for Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment