Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Vintage Glamour: Madalina Ghenea in Alberta Ferretti at the Sanremo Festival

Following her tigress moment in Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition earlier in the day Romanian actress and model Madalina Ghenea continued her hosting responsibilities at the 2016 Sanremo Festival by digging into the Alberta Ferretti archives and grabbed this Pre-Fall 2012 gown. The beaded vintage inspired gown has been something that I have always wanted to see on the red carpet and I more than think that Madalina has made this gown work for her. It might be a little short or I would have swapped her white sandals for gold sandals but I still think that with the beautiful finger wave hairstyle and her chandelier diamond earrings that this is a beautiful look. Like I said earlier I am very excited to see what else Madalina has in store for the rest of Sanremo.

No comments:

Post a Comment