Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 9


Ciara has been out on every major awards show red carpet over the past year and is expected to be out on Oscar night at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party gala as she is one of the events many celebrity co-chairs. While almost every single red carpet look that Ciara has worn on the red carpets recently has been Alexandre Vauthier I would most love to see Ciara wearing this green Akris Pre-Fall 2016 sequined gown with her favored sexy high thigh split as well as a bodice splice. This is a perfect look for a music star out on the red carpet on Oscar night as it mixes that edge you get from music and the glamour of a film red carpet. A pair of simple black sandals, hair styled in a sleek low ponytail (like the lookbook), a pair of diamond cluster earrings, and red lip would ensure that this is a major look for Ciara on the Elton John red carpet.
Last years Oscar winner Julianne Moore is presenting at the ceremony and I am sure that we will have an amazing moment on the main stage red carpet but I am also hoping that she changes for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party after the show. Julianne has always been one of my favorite red carpet ladies and I am truly hoping that she gives me two looks on Oscar night. For the Vanity Fair party I picked this amazing black Versace Pre-Fall 2016 grommet embellished gown which features long sheer sleeves. This is a type of look that I would expect to see on the back of someone who went big on the main red carpet and want to slip into something a little more comfortable to party in for the Vanity Fair party. A black clutch, black pumps, a pair of statement stone earrings, and a red lip would finish this perfect after-party look for Julianne.
Naomi Campbell is another that is on the long list of co-chairs for the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party and I am sure that the supermodel will be out on the red carpet. For big red carpet outings Naomi has a small arsenal of designer friends like Donatella Versace, Azzendine Alaia, and Riccardo Tisci to whom she looks to dress her. I am going with Riccardo Tisci and this beige Givenchy Spring 2016 Couture draped gown which featured crocodile tin on the stomach cutout. I am not usually a fan of Naomi on the red carpet. There is almost always something that I find I have a problem with, usually her hair. I would recommend to Naomi that she wear the sleeves of this gown up on her shoulders instead of off the shoulder, add old Hollywood waves pushed over one shoulder, add a red lip and some gold sandals to ensure that this is a beautiful red carpet moment for Naomi for the Elton John party (and who knows maybe for Vanity Fair as well.)
Nina Dobrev is always a fixture at awards show parties and next Sunday night I would put my money on her attending the Elton John party. Nina has been on the Elton John red carpet almost every year since she burst on to the red carpet scene. I would love to see the former Vampire Diaries star to show up for Elton wearing this white J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2016 black & white corded halter gown. This is a very Nina gown. She loves a classic yet dramatic look, and if this gown is not on the main stage I would love to see Nina wearing it for Elton John. Such a glam look needs very classic styling with a black Rauwolf clutch, black Christian Louboutin sandals, a red lip, and diamond drop earrings to ensure that Nina has a Hollywood moment on Hollywood's biggest night.
I certainty am expecting to see Rita Ora out on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party as I don't think Rita has ever met a red carpet that she hasn't liked. I would love to see Rita bring some DRAMA to the Vanity Fair party red carpet wearing this black and white Giambattista Valli Spring 2016 Couture tea length ball gown. This is a majorly dramatic moment and I think that Rita would be one of the best choices to give this gown to to have the total impact that I can picture it having on a red carpet. The styling would have to be on point to ensure that this doesn't go into costume territory. A pair of black sandals, a sleek updo, red lip, and diamond cluster earrings would make this look an amazing red carpet moment for Rita on Oscar night.

No comments:

Post a Comment