Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Runway Report: Brock Collection Fall 2016 RTW

Laura Vassar and Kristopher Brock presented their first ever runway show at Milk Studios yesterday during New York Fashion Week. I have long been interested in Brock as I have seen the past collections look books and their first ever runway show was a big success. I have never been as enamored with one of their collections like I have with this one. There were many different types of looks from classic glam to relaxed modernity. The white fur coat with tie belt and light wash ripped denim was a great juxtaposition of high luxury and normcore, against some of the high glam looks like the grey embroidered full skirt paired with a wine knit sweater and fur stole. It was like a mix of 40s, 50s, and 90s all meshed perfectly together, which full on shocked me. My favorite look from the collection was the grey embroidered off the shoulder cocktail dress that I would love to see Jessica Chastain wear on the red carpet. Other women I would love to see wearing this collection on the red carpet Rihanna, January Jones, Helen Mirren, Solange Knowles, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, Amber Heard, Zoe Kravitz, and Alicia Vikander.
Brock Collection Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment