Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Runway Report: Vera Wang Fall 2016 RTW

My interest in Vera Wang's runway shows vary from season to season and I am actually surprised that I liked two collections in a row. Vera has never had back to back red carpet collection that I am interested in and she finally did. Her fall 2016 RTW collection had a mix of vibes. It started with strong military and menswear structured vibes and ended with the more signature sequin slip gowns that closed the show. I love how despite these ideas being contradictions that they seemed to ebb and flow with each other quite well. I am intrigued to see if this collection will make some big red carpet appearances. I can picture the likes of Zendaya, Naomi Watts, Charlize Theron, Rihanna, Serayah, Ciara, Rita Ora, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Charlize Theron rocking this collection on the red carpet. My favorite look, and one that I really want to see on the red carpet is an army green one shoulder crop top over a brown sweater, and pleated evening skirt. I would love to see this on a red carpet but without the sweater on Ciara or Zendaya.
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment