Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Runway Report: Derek Lam Fall 2016 RTW

Derek Lam is always a show that I am excited to see even though it doesn't usually have much red carpet appeal. This season Derek showed quite a few looks with red carpet potential alongside his signature tailored day wear. I will be intrigued to see who will pull Derek Lam for their red carpet and press appearances. I can picture stars like Kate Holmes, Claire Danes, Emma Stone, Lea Seydoux, Anna Wintour, Victoria Beckham, and Diane Kruger all come to mind as I watch these looks strut down the runway. My favorite look, which I saw on Instagram for the first time and actually made me want to write a review, was the long sleeved electric blue beaded cocktail dress which someone like Julianne Moore would slay wearing on a red carpet.

Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment