Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Runway Report: Carolina Herrera Fall 2016 RTW

For a second season in a row Carolina Herrera showed her collection to the public at the Frick Collection. In stark contrast to the Spring collection it was a much moodier look for the Carolina Herrera woman for Fall 2016 RTW. I was not quite as taken as I was with the very pretty Spring collection but this more sultry look was something at I also appreciate. This collection was the other woman in Carolina's clientele. With the theme of this years Met Ball theme being "Manus vs Machina" there are a few looks that I can picture some of Carolina's favorite muses rocking for the big red carpet, and of course we are bound to see the collection out on Oscar night. My favorite look from this collection was a nude beaded cocktail dress which I am praying that Emmy Rossum snatches for the red carpet. With so many chic ladylike looks I am sure that a bevy of stars like Olivia Palermo, Emma Watson, Paz Vega, Camilla Belle, Blake Lively, Zhang Ziyi, Diane Kruger, Eva Longoria, Naomi Watts, Penelope Cruz, Cate Blanchett, Kiernan Shipka, Dianna Agron, Emilia Clarke, Cynthia Nixon, Meryl Streep, Kate Bosworth, Taylor Schilling, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Marion Cotillard will be fighting over the looks from this collection.
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment