Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Runway Report: Tory Burch Fall 2016 RTW

Tory Burch continues to show me collections that I just fall head over heels in love with. A star model studded runway, opened by Taylor Hill, showcased a collection of truly covetable clothes. My sister is obsessed with Tory Burch's clothes and I sent her a plethora of pictures of looks from this collection and she wanted every single one. I love that Tory shows a collection each season that has both red carpet and personal style appeal and we don't have to wait to see what a commercial collection would look like as they are all in the same style. I think you would be surprised to learn that my favorite look from the collection was actually the patchwork blanket coat that Taylor Hill opened the show wearing. Easy going bohemian glamour is what this collection was all about and I have to say that this is definitely a collection that I will be obsessed over all season. Ladies I can see wearing this collection on and off the red carpet include Olivia Palermo, Miranda Kerr, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Olivia Wilde, Jessica Chastain, Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchett, Sarah Jessica Parker, Camilla Belle, Kate Bosworth, Dianna Agron, & Emmy Rossum.
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment