Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Runway Report: BCBG Max Azria Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear

New York Fashion Week officially kicked off today and at the start we had, as per usual, BCBG Max Azria. I always tend to look at BCBG because I love the casual looks that Max Azria sends down the runway. This collection always gives me looks that I can picture on the backs of some of the chic fashion pack as the run from show to show next February. I got a very disco grunge glamour from this collection. From the slashed knit tights and sparkling laurex undershirts to the asymmetrical layers and oversized coats this collection was definitely one that has a lot of street style potential. Leandra Mendine of Man Repeller was drawn to the sparkling undershirts as was I. There were quite a few amazing coats in this collection and I am sure one or two will be snapped next season. The fur trend set for Fall 2015 showed no signs of slowing down at BCBG adorning coats, jackets, and shoes. Overall I was very happy to see that BCBG Max Azria had given me something more chic than they did last season. A great way to kick off NYFW!
BCBG Max Azria Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment