Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Runway Report: Rosie Assoulin Fall 2016 RTW

Rosie Assoulin has been making waves in the fashion industry with her updated dramatic reinvention of sportswear and evening wear. Rosie has been one of my favorite brands to watch grow and her Fall 2016 RTW collection presented with a  set of multicolored tapper candles melting down a trellis was just a delight. Rosie takes some of the standards like t-shirts, trench coats, and button down shirts and gives us something new that no one else is doing. I get a lot of delight when I see Rosie's stunning creations on the red carpet and I can picture a bevy of beautiful ladies like Solange Knowles, Cate Blanchett, Julianne Moore, Kate Bosworth, Riley Keough, Kate Hudson, Jessica Chastain, Victoria Beckham, Beyonce, Lupita Nyong'o, Michelle Dockery, Charlize Theron, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Hailee Steinfeld wearing on the red carpet. I do have my favorite piece a pool blue asymmetrical evening gown mentally on reserve for Diane Kruger to wear.
Rosie Assoulin Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment