Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 14

We are close to the end of my Oscar parties wish lists, and we are going to go out strong. Emmy Rossum is always one that I am excited to see on the red carpet and she usually steps out for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, so I am hoping that next Sunday she will be one of the gorgeous women out on the red carpet. I would die to see Emmy wearing this strapless Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture floral embroidered tea length gown. I think that this gown would make for very chic red carpet moment for Emmy on the Vanity Fair red carpet. Old Hollywood waves, a red lip, yellow clutch, a pair of red pumps, and diamond cluster earrings would finish this red carpet look perfectly.
Jennifer Lopez is currently on hiatus from her Las Vegas residency as she judges the final season of American Idol so I am hoping that she will journey to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party giving us life with her red carpet moment. I have been wanting to see Jennifer wearing this silver Zuhair Murad Fall 2014 Couture long sleeve embellished gown since it first took to the runway. Since she is not going to the main show why not wear it for the party? I think that this gown mixes classic JLo sexy with high glam which makes it a perfect look for an Oscar night red carpet. Sultry styling via old Hollywood waves pushed over one shoulder, a silver clutch, a pair of silver pumps, diamond cluster earrings, and a red lip would ensure that JLo kills the red carpet.
Lea Michele is one of the celebrity co-chairs for the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party and I gotta say that I am kinda not looking forward to seeing her. In the past year or so Lea has not delivered anything on the red carpet that has made me stop and take notice. I would love to see her wearing this ruby red Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture strapless embellished cocktail dress. Lea will most likely show up on the red carpet in some gown but I think that this cocktail ensemble is a perfect look for Oscar night. One can get away with shunning a gown for an Oscar party red carpet if it is avant garde or haute couture. Keeping the styling low key is the most important part of keeping this look perfect. I would have a pair of dyed to match ruby red satin peep toe pumps, a diamond bracelet, red lip, and a pair of diamond drop earrings on hand to ensure that Lea has a wow moment.
After appearing at the Academy Governors Awards late last year and appearing on the cover of the 2016 Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue, I am betting that Rachel Weisz is at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party next Sunday night. Rachel is one that I loved seeing on the red carpet last year and I hope that love continues on Oscar night. I picked this hot off the runway purple velvet Ralph Lauren Fall 2016 RTW strapless gown for Rachel as I think that it would give us a chic modern interpretation of old Hollywood glamour. Classic styling including a chic updo, a red lip, black clutch, a pair of black pumps, and a statement diamond necklace would finish this look off perfectly for Rachel.
Riley Keough brings cool girl chic to every red carpet that she steps onto. I am hoping that the Mad Max: Fury Road actress will be out on the Vanity Fair red carpet next Sunday. I would love to see Riley walking the red carpet in this Altuzarra Fall 2016 RTW sequined red and black handkerchief gown. It would take a woman with a very relaxed type of glamour to make this gown work on the red carpet and Riley has that type of red carpet persona. Blown out waves, a dark red lip, and black pumps would ensure that Riley kills the Vanity Fair red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment