Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You Better Werk: Beyonce in Inbal Dror at the 2016 Grammy Awards

Beyonce's appearance at the Grammy Awards last night came as a huge shock to me. I had no idea that she was going to be presenting and she did not let me down with her absolutely amazing Inbal Dror gown, which actually is a Fall 2016 Bridal look. Beyonce had been let me down fashion wise last year, but this look finds her back at her best. Yes I am sick of the sheer dress trend but I think that only Beyonce could wear this look and sell it to me, most others this would have come across like a slutty Amish bride costume. I love that she styled her hair into a very sleek low bun and added a pair of KILLER Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings. I shall now bow because I am not worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment