Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Runway Report: Sachin + Babi Fall 2016 RTW

Sachin + Babi is always one lookbook that I continue to enjoy seeing at the start of New York Fashion Week. Usually Sachin + Babi is just pure chic glamour and that was exactly what was on the menu for the Fall 2016 RTW collection. I am sure that a bevy of different stars will snatch this collection up as it is very red carpet ready. The look I would most like to see on a red carpet is the red embroidered strapless peplum top paired with purple satin pants. I think that this is a modern meets vintage look that something that I am loving for cocktail style red carpets right now. I can picture Olivia Palermo wearing that ensemble on the red carpet with a feathery black clutch and a pair of killer shoes. Other starlets that I can picture wearing this collection include Uma Thurman, Connie Britton, Reese Witherspoon, Helen Mirren, Jane Fonda, Sarah Paulson, Bella Thorne, Leslie Mann, Alison Brie, Karolina Kurkova, Kiernan Shipka, Anna Faris, and Odeya Rush.
Sachin + Babi Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment