Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 4

Model Chanel Iman has been spotted at all the major parties over the last year so I am sure that the Vanity Fair Oscar Party veteran will be out on Oscar night. Chanel is one of the few models whom I actually quite enjoy seeing on the red carpet and I cannot wait to see what she is going to bring to the red carpet next Sunday night. I would love to see Chanel wearing this cream Zuhair Murad Spring 2016 Couture long sleeve gown which featured beaded stripes and mid-section cutouts. I think that this demur, but still very sexy look is the perfect thing for a model to choose for an Oscar night red carpet. With this look Chanel will be able to hold her own against some of the hardest hitting red carpet stars, who will undoubtedly be on top form that night.
Charlize Theron is one of the women whom I have reserved high expectations for come Oscar night. Charlize is one of the nights presenters, and I am sure that she will be wearing a gorgeous custom Christian Dior Couture gown for the ceremony. I am here wishing that Charlize will change out of her Dior Couture gown from the ceremony and into this black and white Zac Posen Spring 2016 RTW gown rendered in a printed velvet devore and features an inverted halter that drapes at the back, a relaxed floor length silhouette, and an exposed split at the back. This was one of my favorite gowns from Spring 2016 and I am sad that it hasn't had a red carpet moment yet and I think that Charlize would slay a red carpet wearing this gown. Finish with diamond cluster earrings, a red lip, black Dior clutch, and black Christian Louboutin sandals to just let this gown do all the talking.
Diane Kruger has been making the rounds during New York Fashion Week seated front row at all of her favorite labels like Prabal Gurung and Jason Wu, probably looking for a look for Oscar night. While there a definitely a bunch of looks from NYFW that I would love to see Diane wearing I would most like to see her wearing this blue Balmain Pre-Fall 2016 long sleeved tassel embellished mini dress. After a period of not loving what Balmain has presented I have finally fallen in love with a whole collection and I am hoping that we will see a lot of this collection on the red carpet. I believe that Diane would be one of the few non-models that I can picture working this collection on the red carpet. Keeping the styling simple is exactly what this look will need. A pair of simple black sandals, a black tube clutch, sleek updo, and diamond cluster earrings would ensure that this look is perfection on the red carpet.
It has been a hot muinite since we have seen Elizabeth Banks wear a Versace gown on the red carpet and I am starting to miss those days. I would love to see Elizabeth walk the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing this sexy light blue Atelier Versace Fall 2015 Couture goddess gown. Elizabeth has been giving us a lot of very chic lady like looks recently and I am dying for something sexy and this gown would give me the sex appeal that I have been looking for. The sexy that this gown brings is a chic subtle kind which would come off as oozing sexy glamour. Old Hollywood waves strewn over one shoulder, a red lip, silver sandals, diamond drop earrings, and a diamond bracelet would just finish this look off for a perfect red carpet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment