Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

You Better Werk!: Madalina Ghenea in Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition at the Sanremo Festival

I was turned on to the Sanremo Music Festival (which takes place in Sanremo, Italy) a few years ago when George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis was a host and wore a bevy of couture creations over the course of her duties. I check back every year to see who will wow me and this year Madalina Ghenea, a Romanian actress and model, caught my eye wearing a tiger print gown modified from the Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition Spring 2016 Couture collection. I don't see many women having the confidence or presence to be able to pull off this gown but I think that Madalina does so with such an elegant ease. The relaxed wavy bob and smokey eye just added the perfect punctuation to this amazing look on the Sanremo stage. I am excited to see what else that Madalina will wear. Will she give us Armani Prive? Atelier Versace? Dior?

No comments:

Post a Comment