Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016 Oscar Parties Red Carpet Wish List Part 2

Since none of her films are nominated and she isn't presenting or performing I am wondering if Anna Kendrick will make her way out to the likes of the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at the end of the month. It might be likely that she does since Anna has a gaggle of movies that are going to be released this year and she does have to keep up appearances. I would love to see Anna wearing this raspberry one shouldered Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2016 draped gown on the red carpet because I think that since she has no official duties that night that she would go for something just relaxed and classic. A romantic updo, diamond drop earrings, a dark grey clutch, and a pair of silver sandals would ensure that Anna is absolutely beautiful on the red carpet.
I am beginning to wonder what if we will see the pop superstar on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party after all of the controversy of #OscarsSoWhite but I am hoping that she still shows up for Vanity Fair. I would love to see Beyonce redeem herself from the tacky look she had last year and this silver Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2016 sequin gown would help do exactly that. This gown mixes the worlds of film red carpets and music red carpets which Beyonce can do oh so well. Old Hollywood waves strewn over one shoulder, dazzling Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings, a silver clutch, and a pair of silver Christian Louboutin sandals would ensure that Beyonce has an amazing moment on the Vanity Fair red carpet.
Brie Larson is expected to be the golden girl of the Best Actress category at the Academy Awards on February 28, 2016 and I am sure that the starlet with a smile to rival Julia Roberts will follow up the ceremony by celebrating at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Brie has probably been the star that I have most enjoyed see on the red carpet this season. She has consistently gotten better and better and I am sure that Oscar night will not be any different. I will be posting my wish for her gown for the main show next week but for the Vanity Fair party I would love to see Brie wearing this black Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall 2016 grommet embellished gown. After what I am sure will be an extremely glamorous moment during the show I would love to see Brie toughen things up a little with this edgy glam look which is perfect for the Vanity Fair party. Finish things up with a shiny gold Oscar statue, a pair of black sandals, and dazzling diamond drop earrings and this will be the perfect after party look.
I am sure that we will see a bevy of the Kardashian/Jenner clan on the red carpet but I bet you Caitlyn Jenner is the only one who ends up at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. As the most buzzed about Vanity Fair cover of 2015 I can bet that she will be there as well on the red carpet at the Elton John AIDS Foundation red carpet. I don't picture Caitlyn changing so I picked this watermelon pink Georges Chakra Spring 2016 Couture sleeveless caped gown for her to wear on both red carpets. All of Caitlyn's red carpet looks so far have been long sleeve gowns and I am wondering if she is going to be a one trick pony or not. This Georges Chakra gown would be a definite departure from her norm and a beautiful statement for her to make on the red carpet. A pair of gold pumps, a gold clutch, and diamond drop earrings would finish this look off perfectly for Caitlyn for the red carpet.
Camilla Belle is always at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party and I hope that she continues that this year. Camilla is always one that I love to see on the red carpet and I think that this black and navy Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2016 strapless striped ballgown which features an a-line silhouette with beaded embellishment along the bodice. Camilla and Carolina is almost always a match made in heaven and I am sure that this gown would be no different. Not many would have the gusto to make this gown work on a red carpet but I believe that Camilla definitely has it. A black Edie Parker clutch, black Christian Louboutin pumps, a chic up do, diamond drop earrings, and a diamond bracelet would finish this look off in just the most elegant way to ensure that Camilla has an absolutely amazing night on the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment