Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You Better Werk!: Suki Waterhouse in Reem Acra at the "Pride, Predjudice, & Zombies" London Premiere

It has been a really long time since I have actually loved anything that Suki Waterhouse has worn on a red carpet but yesterday when she stepped out for the Pride, Prejudice, & Zombies premier in London my breath was taken away. Suki looked all the parts of a movie star walking the red carpet wearing this stunning Reem Acra Spring 2016 RTW gown. Suki was competing fashion darling Lily James who was also on the carpet and a relative unknown who showed up wearing Chanel Pre-Fall 2015 and still came out on top. I was not a huge fan of this Reem Acra collection on the runway but on Suki I am getting supermodel turned movie star glamizon diva realness and I am sure that I will be thinking of this gown when it comes time to do my Best Dressed of February post, and maybe even my Best Dressed of the Year list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment