Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

You Better Werk!: Dakota Johnson at the "How To Be Single" NYC Premiere in Saint Laurent

Dakota Johnson was the epitome of boho chic meets Studio 54 glamour at the New York City premiere of How To Be Single wearing custom Saint Laurent. I will be the first to say that I have not been the biggest fan of Dakota's red carpet styling but recently she has been hitting her mark every single time that she steps out on the red carpet. This nude Saint Laurent gown embellished with silver stars just made me smile. Everything about this look was absolutely perfect, from the pulled back waves and the soft browns of her makeup to the Fred Leighton rings and Judith Leiber clutch. I continue to enjoy seeing Dakota on the red carpet and I hope that she just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment