Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Runway Report: Hellessy Fall 2016 RTW

When I can picture the likes of Olivia Wilde, January Jones, Solange Knowles, and Olivia Palermo wearing the collection you know that it is a cool girl collection. Hellessy has always been a favorite of mine as they give us amazing high fashion wear for every day and Sylvie Millstein definitely delivered on that for her Fall 2016 RTW presentation. The pieces in this collection are covetable from the grey balloon sleeve blouse to the emerald jacquard pants.  These are the pieces that I can picture the fashionistas working on the sidewalk runway as they run to the different shows come September. My favorite look included an off the shoulder balloon sleeve emerald green jacquard blouse and grey window pane plaid slacks that I can picture cool girl Milla Jovovich rocking for a photocall or television appearance.
Hellessy Fall 2016 RTW
Make sure you check out all my favorite looks from the Fall 2016 RTW collections (and my immediate wishes) over on my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment